5 Tips For Planning Your Kids Party
1. Balloons: Balloons are not only inexpensive decorations, they can also be used to play party games and sent home as favors!
2. Buddy Up: If your child’s birthday happens to be close to a friend’s, consider a joint party. You can split the cost and responsibilities with the other child’s parents. Just remember to get each child their own cake.
3. Avoid Party Store Markups: Party stores can be fantastic for specialty items and theme parties, but candy and decorations can be found easily for half the price at a dollar store.
4. Shop Online: Not only are prices better, but shopping online can help you avoid impulse purchases.
5. Price Out the Party Places: Not up for hosting at your casa? It may be more cost- and time-effective to let a venue do the work.