Kids Party Ideas
Organizing a party for kids can be a lot of fun. It can also be a lot of work! While organizing any party, it is extremely important to make the party an exciting one! Entertainment ideas might include; Face Painting, Balloon Animals, Cotton Candy, Bubbles, Games, Dancing, or Magic. Fortunately, NYC Birthday Clowns takes care of it ALL. One of the best party organizers in New York, NYCBC provides manages the entertainment for kid’s celebrations and events so that the parents can relax and enjoy the party. Don’t throw just another boring, common birthday party! Make your kid’s party unforgettable.
Food is vital at every party, especially kid’s parties! Kids eat a lot, and you’ll likely be feeding their parents, as well. Many parents see a child’s party as an invitation for the grown-ups present to have a couple of beverages themselves. Perhaps some spirits may be in order.
Toddler and School-Aged Kids
Party Food Ideas
- Chocolate crackers
- Pixie bread
- Small biscuits
- Yogurt and Jam
- Cut-up vegetables
- Water or fruit juice is sensible for kids drinks.
- Fruit kebabs with paddle pop sticks!
- Mini pizzas
- Natively constructed hotdogs
- Hummus & Tzatziki with the veggies.
- Tooth picks with cheddar, cherry tomatoes, cubed ham and pineapple pieces
- Mini sandwiches or stick wheel sandwiches
- Cotton Candy
Fun Party Games For Young Kids
The key to amazing and interactive party games is to involve each and every party goer! Keep in mind that different kids have different personalities and you may need to encourage the shy kids or pacify the excited ones. Professional party entertainers should be able to get the good times going if you’d rather relax and enjoy your own party.
Games for Kids Party
- Balloons! Put funny notes or silly challenges inside the balloon and have the kid’s pop them to discover their objective.
- Musical Chairs
- Pin the Tail on the Donkey
- Wheels on the Bus
- Hot Potato
- Cha Cha Slide
- Follow the Leader
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Happy and you Know It
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
- Tog -o’- War
- Face Painting
- T-shirt Painting
- Ask every one of the parents to bring a photograph of themselves as children. Have the kids pick which photo matches which parent.
Or, hire NYC Birthday Clowns to take care of the entertainment while you enjoy the party!
NYC Birthday Clowns: Face Painting, Balloon Animals, Cotton Candy, Bubbles, Games, Dancing, Music, Magic, and More!
Best Value in New York, Best Parties in the World!